Master Class on Vitiligo in Tehran, Iran
A one-day intense program, connected with 10th Congress of New Articles, Innovations in Dermatology.
Message from the President
It is my pleasure to announce the First International Master class of Vitiligo in Tehran, Iran that will be held in May 2015.
According to the successful experiences of the 2-3 days Master Classes of Vitiligo in other countries we decided to arrange a one-day Master class to cover a rapid up to date about Vitiligo. We combined this class with the tenth congress of New Articles and Innovation in Dermatology on May 13-15 2015, which is held annually by the Skin Research Center Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences in Tehran.
Experts and pioneers will share their newest achievements in this field. We hope to organize future Master Classes in conjunction with live workshops and hands on sessions in Iran regularly.
Associated Professor of Dermatology
Fellowship of Dermatopathology,
Skin Research Center, Shohadaye Tajrish Hospital
Shahid Beheshiti University of Medical Science, Tehran, Iran
President of The First International Master Class of Vitiligo
Report and Photos
The Vitiligo Master Class resulted in a great educational and social success under the unrivalled presidency of Professor Fariba Ghalamkarpour. Continue
Website and Contacts
Skin Research center, Shohada-e Tajrish Hospital, Ghods Sq., Shahrdari St.,1989934148, Tehran, Iran
May 14, 2015
8.20 - 12.30
- Holly Quran And National Anthem
- Welcome note from Prof. Parviz Toossi
- Importance Of Master class of Vitiligo &Vitiligo research In Iran. Prof. Fariba Ghalamkarpour
- Introduction To Master class of Vitiligo. Prof. Torello Lotti
- Pathophysiology of vitiligo. Prof. Klaus Wolff
10.30 - 11.00 Coffee Break
11.00 - 12.30
Chairs: Prof. Yahya Dowlati, Prof. Yvon Gauthier, Prof. Mats Olsson
- Vitiligo: what’s new, what's true in 2015? Prof. Torello Lotti
- Marginal repigmentation of vitiligo macules: a review of facilitating treatments. Prof. Yvon Gauthier
- Surgical treatment of vitiligo. Prof. Mats Olsson
12.30 - 13.30 Lunch
13.30 - 16.30
- Low Dose Cytokines treatment of Vitiligo: the future is here! Prof. Torello Lotti
- Is Melanoma associated depigmentation Vitiligo? Prof. Klaus Wolff
- How can we actually assess the stability of a vitiligo lesion: Clinical and Histological studies of the marginal area? Prof. Yvon Gauthier
- Meeting the professors and Discussion
Read about Skin Research Center of Shahid Behest University of Medical Sciences: download leaflet
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
High-level Meeting on the Asian and Pacific Decade of People With Disabilities
The UN's Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), in cooperation with the China Disabled Persons’ Federation (CDPF), is organizing the High-lev...27 November 2017 09:00, Beijing, China
XXIV Master Class in Ha Noi, Vietnam
will be held alongside 3rd Indo China Dermatology Conference and the Annual Scientific Meeting Of Dermatology and Venereology of the VSDV. Details01 December 2017 09:00, Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ha...
I have vitiligo: will my children have vitiligo, too?
In some cases vitiligo seems to be inherited and run in families, with children whose parents have vitiligo being at increased risk of developing the condition themsel...
What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body. It doe...
Is it possible to stop the progression of vitiligo?
It is true that vitiligo progression could be stopped in 4 out of 5 cases by the use of potent systemic corticosteroids. However, systemic corticosteroids might ha...