VI Vitiligo Master Class in Split, Croatia
VI. edukativni skup o vitiligu i poremećajima pigmentacije
“Innovative Therapy in Dermatology” Symposium and Dermoscopy course
Simpozij „Inovativne dermatološke terapije“ i Tečaj dermatoskopije
Where and When
Radisson Blu Hotel in Split, Croatia on 30th April – 3rd May 2015.
Official website: www.spektar-putovanja.hr/INOVA_DERMA2015/engdefault.asp
- Croatian Dermatovenerological Society of the Croatian Medical Association
- Croatian Vitiligo Association
- Vitiligo Research Foundation
- World Health Academy
Congress president: Professor Mirna Šitum, M.D., Ph.D.
Congress vice-president: Professor Andrija Stanimirović, M.D., Ph.D.
Scientific Board president: Professor Branka Marinović, M.D., Ph.D
Scientific Board members:
- Professor Mirna Šitum, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Andrija Stanimirović, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Branka Marinović, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Mihael Skerlev, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Neira Puizina-Ivić, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Torello Lotti, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Andreas Katsambas, M.D., Ph.D.
- Igor Korobko, M.D., Ph.D.
- Yan Valle, M.Sc., MSc., CEO of the Vitiligo Research Foundation
Report & Photos
Read report with photos from the Master-Class.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala
Dallas-Fort Worth Vitiligo Support Group is organizing 'The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala' which will take place on April 28th in Austin, Texas at UT-Austin. Dr. Ammar Ah...28 April 2018 12:00, Austin, Texas at UT-Austin
11th session of the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD
The 11th session Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) will take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York, from 12 to 14 June 2018. Mo...12 June 2018 09:00, UN Plaza, New York
Can a gluten-free diet help with vitiligo?
It's very unlikely. We have specifically looked into claims that gluten-free diet may ease symptoms of vitiligo, or completely reverse it, and found no firm scientific...
Will it spread?
Vitiligo activity may vary considerably from person to person. In a good number of patients the disease goes on for 3-4 years and then it settles down, with one or tw...
I have a new job - should I tell colleagues about my vitiligo?
If you are starting a new job and you are concerned about stares and questions about your skin, try a proactive approach. When the time is right and you are feeling co...