VI Vitiligo Master Class in Split, Croatia
VI. edukativni skup o vitiligu i poremećajima pigmentacije
“Innovative Therapy in Dermatology” Symposium and Dermoscopy course
Simpozij „Inovativne dermatološke terapije“ i Tečaj dermatoskopije
Where and When
Radisson Blu Hotel in Split, Croatia on 30th April – 3rd May 2015.
Official website: www.spektar-putovanja.hr/INOVA_DERMA2015/engdefault.asp
- Croatian Dermatovenerological Society of the Croatian Medical Association
- Croatian Vitiligo Association
- Vitiligo Research Foundation
- World Health Academy
Congress president: Professor Mirna Šitum, M.D., Ph.D.
Congress vice-president: Professor Andrija Stanimirović, M.D., Ph.D.
Scientific Board president: Professor Branka Marinović, M.D., Ph.D
Scientific Board members:
- Professor Mirna Šitum, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Andrija Stanimirović, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Branka Marinović, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Mihael Skerlev, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Neira Puizina-Ivić, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Torello Lotti, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Andreas Katsambas, M.D., Ph.D.
- Igor Korobko, M.D., Ph.D.
- Yan Valle, M.Sc., MSc., CEO of the Vitiligo Research Foundation
Report & Photos
Read report with photos from the Master-Class.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
High-level Meeting on the Asian and Pacific Decade of People With Disabilities
The UN's Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), in cooperation with the China Disabled Persons’ Federation (CDPF), is organizing the High-lev...27 November 2017 09:00, Beijing, China
XXIV Master Class in Ha Noi, Vietnam
will be held alongside 3rd Indo China Dermatology Conference and the Annual Scientific Meeting Of Dermatology and Venereology of the VSDV. Details01 December 2017 09:00, Melia Hotel, 44 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ha...
Is it possible to stop the progression of vitiligo?
It is true that vitiligo progression could be stopped in 4 out of 5 cases by the use of potent systemic corticosteroids. However, systemic corticosteroids might ha...
Can a gluten-free diet help with vitiligo?
Gluten is the spongy complex of proteins found in wheat, rye and barley, which puffs up when baked with yeast. It is important to realize there are three different...
Is there a special diet for vitiligo?
We have specifically looked into claims that some food supplements or special diet may ease symptoms of vitiligo, or completely reverse it, and found no firm scientifi...