Master Class New York 2015: photos & report
1. Prof. Hong Duo Chen, MD (Honorary President of #1 Hospital of China Medical University)
2. Prof. Yan Valle, MSc. (VRF CEO)
3. Prof. Torello Lotti, MD (Chair of Dermatology, University of G. Marconi (Rome, Italy) and Chair of the Board VRF)
4. Prof. Mark Lebwohl, MD (Chairman Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, AAD President)
5. Dr. Alessandro Perra, MD Chief Medical Director GUNA (Milan, Italy)
Prof. Nanette Silverberg, MD opened the program with lecture on diagnosing and treating vitiligo in pediatric and young patients.
Prof. Nanette Silverberg, MD
Prof. Torello Lotti, MD
Prof. Lotti and Prof. Hong Duo-Chen presenting results of similar studies in vitiligo laser treatments conducted in EU and China.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala
Dallas-Fort Worth Vitiligo Support Group is organizing  'The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala' which will take place on April 28th in Austin, Texas at UT-Austin.  ...28 April 2018 12:00, Austin, Texas at UT-Austin
11th session of the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD
The 11th session Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) will take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York, from 12 to 14 June 2018. Mo...12 June 2018 09:00, UN Plaza, New York
Who is prone to vitiligo?
Scientists know that some people are genetically predisposed to a specific group of autoimmune diseases – including generalized vitiligo – but do not know who and why....
How can I explain vitiligo to my children?
Vitiligo can be puzzling for a child because a person who has it isn't "ill" in a common sense.  To choose the right words to explain vitiligo diagnosis to a chi...
Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba extract seems to be a simple, safe and fairly effective therapy for arresting the progression of the vitiligo. Ginkgo Biloba is known to have anti-inflam...