Master Class New York 2015: photos & report
1. Prof. Hong Duo Chen, MD (Honorary President of #1 Hospital of China Medical University)
2. Prof. Yan Valle, MSc. (VRF CEO)
3. Prof. Torello Lotti, MD (Chair of Dermatology, University of G. Marconi (Rome, Italy) and Chair of the Board VRF)
4. Prof. Mark Lebwohl, MD (Chairman Department of Dermatology, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, AAD President)
5. Dr. Alessandro Perra, MD Chief Medical Director GUNA (Milan, Italy)
Prof. Nanette Silverberg, MD opened the program with lecture on diagnosing and treating vitiligo in pediatric and young patients.
Prof. Nanette Silverberg, MD
Prof. Torello Lotti, MD
Prof. Lotti and Prof. Hong Duo-Chen presenting results of similar studies in vitiligo laser treatments conducted in EU and China.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala
Dallas-Fort Worth Vitiligo Support Group is organizing 'The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala' which will take place on April 28th in Austin, Texas at UT-Austin. Dr. Ammar Ah...28 April 2018 12:00, Austin, Texas at UT-Austin
11th session of the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD
The 11th session Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) will take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York, from 12 to 14 June 2018. Mo...12 June 2018 09:00, UN Plaza, New York
What tests should be done?
A well-trained dermatologist should be able to diagnose vitiligo and distinguish it from contact leukoderma or more than twenty other conditions with similar skin appe...
What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body and hai...
Why there is no drug for vitiligo yet?
Despite the dearth of medications available to treat psoriasis - a disease with similar prevalence numbers and impact on quality of life - vitiligo has no known cure o...