Vitiligo: Questions and Answers
- Table of Contents
- Front and Back covers
- Vitiligo Q&A in English, Chinese, Croatian, German, Italian, Macedonian, Russian
Patient Questionnaire (self-reported)
Follow the link to Publications page.
Vitiligo Biobank & Clinic
- Patient Biobank Record
- Informed Consent Form
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Procedure)
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Results)
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Follow-up Visit
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Primary Visit
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Blood & Serum Collection
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Data Collection
- Gold Standard in Biobanking for Vitiligo and Rare Diseases
World Vitiligo Day Toolkit
- Sample Media Release
- Petition leaflets and/or posters in English (leaflet, poster), Chinese (leaflet, poster), Czech (leaflet, poster), French (leaflet side1, leaflet side2), Italian (leaflet, poster), Macedonian (leaflet, poster), Portuguese (leaflet, poster), Russian (poster).
- Sample Invitation Email to Journalists
- Sample Invitation to the Press-Conference
- Graphics: World Vitiligo Day logo, T-shirts (sample photo, pdf or cdr)
- Vitiligo: Challenges and Opportunities for Social Entrepreneurs and Communities (2014)
- Letter To Editor on the World Vitiligo Day campaign (2014)
- Interview with VRF President Mr. Dmitry Aksenov (2013)
- VR Foundation logo
Older materials, lectures, poster presentations and videos are available for download via SlideShare.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
NY Vitiligo Community Meeting in September
Our next meeting will be on Thursday, September 21st, at 7PM - 8:30PM on the 11th floor of NYU's Ambulatory Care Center at 240 East 38th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Av...21 September 2017 19:00, 11th floor of NYU's Ambulatory Car...
Vitiligo Advocacy Day at the US Capitol
Save-the-Date for the much anticipated Vitiligo Advocacy Day at the United States Capitol this fall. As many of you know, the Advocacy Committee of the Global Vitilig...04 October 2017 10:00, Washington, DC
Is vitiligo contagious?
Vitiligo is NOT contagious. It cannot be passed on or caught from touching someone with vitiligo, shaking hands, swimming in the same pool, sharing towels, sitting nex...
Pyrostegia venusta as a folk medicine for vitiligo?
Pyrostegia venusta is a neotropical evergreen vine widely spread in Brazil throughout fields, at the coast, edge of the woods and along roadsides (see photo below). Po...
Why there is no drug for vitiligo yet?
Despite the dearth of medications available to treat psoriasis - a disease with similar prevalence numbers and impact on quality of life - vitiligo has no known cure o...
How can I cure vitiligo?
There is no cure for vitiligo, but there are a number of effective treatment options that can be discussed with your GP or dermatologist. The aim of treatment is to st...