Vitiligo: Questions and Answers
- Table of Contents
- Front and Back covers
- Vitiligo Q&A in English, Chinese, Croatian, German, Italian, Macedonian, Russian
Patient Questionnaire (self-reported)
Follow the link to Publications page.
Vitiligo Biobank & Clinic
- Patient Biobank Record
- Informed Consent Form
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Procedure)
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Results)
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Follow-up Visit
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Primary Visit
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Blood & Serum Collection
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Data Collection
- Gold Standard in Biobanking for Vitiligo and Rare Diseases
World Vitiligo Day Toolkit
- Sample Media Release
- Petition leaflets and/or posters in English (leaflet, poster), Chinese (leaflet, poster), Czech (leaflet, poster), French (leaflet side1, leaflet side2), Italian (leaflet, poster), Macedonian (leaflet, poster), Portuguese (leaflet, poster), Russian (poster).
- Sample Invitation Email to Journalists
- Sample Invitation to the Press-Conference
- Graphics: World Vitiligo Day logo, T-shirts (sample photo, pdf or cdr)
- Vitiligo: Challenges and Opportunities for Social Entrepreneurs and Communities (2014)
- Letter To Editor on the World Vitiligo Day campaign (2014)
- Interview with VRF President Mr. Dmitry Aksenov (2013)
- VR Foundation logo
Older materials, lectures, poster presentations and videos are available for download via SlideShare.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
XXIII Master Class in Cuba
will be held as a part of INDERCOS Winter Meeting, in collaboration with Cuban Vitiligo Support and Research Group. International and national expert speakers will di...16 November 2017 09:00, Hotel Nacional de Cuba, Habana, Cuba
High-level Meeting on the Asian and Pacific Decade of People With Disabilities
The UN's Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), in cooperation with the China Disabled Persons’ Federation (CDPF), is organizing the High-lev...27 November 2017 09:00, Beijing, China
What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body. It doe...
How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results fro...
Polypodium leucotomos as an adjunct treatment for vitiligo?
Extracts of the tropical fern Polypodium leucotomos appear to possess beneficial properties for the vitiligious skin. Polypodium leucotomos (also classified as Polypo...
What causes vitiligo?
The precise cause of vitiligo is not well understood. The white areas appear due to loss of the pigment (melanin) that gives skin its color and protects it from the su...