VI Vitiligo Master Class in Split, Croatia
VI. edukativni skup o vitiligu i poremećajima pigmentacije
“Innovative Therapy in Dermatology” Symposium and Dermoscopy course
Simpozij „Inovativne dermatološke terapije“ i Tečaj dermatoskopije
Where and When
Radisson Blu Hotel in Split, Croatia on 30th April – 3rd May 2015.
Official website: www.spektar-putovanja.hr/INOVA_DERMA2015/engdefault.asp
- Croatian Dermatovenerological Society of the Croatian Medical Association
- Croatian Vitiligo Association
- Vitiligo Research Foundation
- World Health Academy
Congress president: Professor Mirna Šitum, M.D., Ph.D.
Congress vice-president: Professor Andrija Stanimirović, M.D., Ph.D.
Scientific Board president: Professor Branka Marinović, M.D., Ph.D
Scientific Board members:
- Professor Mirna Šitum, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Andrija Stanimirović, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Branka Marinović, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Mihael Skerlev, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Neira Puizina-Ivić, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Torello Lotti, M.D., Ph.D.
- Professor Andreas Katsambas, M.D., Ph.D.
- Igor Korobko, M.D., Ph.D.
- Yan Valle, M.Sc., MSc., CEO of the Vitiligo Research Foundation
Report & Photos
Read report with photos from the Master-Class.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala
Dallas-Fort Worth Vitiligo Support Group is organizing 'The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala' which will take place on April 28th in Austin, Texas at UT-Austin. Dr. Ammar Ah...28 April 2018 12:00, Austin, Texas at UT-Austin
11th session of the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD
The 11th session Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) will take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York, from 12 to 14 June 2018. Mo...12 June 2018 09:00, UN Plaza, New York
I have vitiligo: will my children have vitiligo, too?
Children born to parents who both have the disorder are more likely to develop vitiligo. However, most children will not get vitiligo even if one parent has it. In ch...
How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results fro...
What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body and hai...