- Consensus Framework for Ethical Collaboration between Patients’ Organisations, Healthcare Professionals and the Pharmaceutical Industry (2014)
- WMA Declaration of Helsinki - Ethical Principles for Medical Research Involving Human Subjects (2013)
- IAPO Healthcare Industry Partners Framework (2012)
- IFPMA Code of Practice (established in 1981; last revision 2012)
- ICN Code of Ethics for Nurses (2012)
- WMA Statement Concerning the Relationships b/w Physicians and Commercial Enterprises (2009)
- EFPIA Code Of Practice On Relationships between the Pharmaceutical Industry and Patient Organizations. Initially approved in 2007 and amended by decision of the General Assembly in June 2011
- ICN Position Statement: Informed Patients (2008)
- FIP/WHO Developing pharmacy practice – a focus on patient care (2006); Chapter II-3: Information management and the use of evidence.
- ICN Position Statement: Nurse Industry Relations (2006)
- IAPO Organizational Values (2005)
- FIP Statement on Professional Standards – Code of Ethics for Pharmacists (2004)
- WHO Ethical Criteria for Medicinal Drug Promotion (1985)
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
Master Class On Vitiligo In Pediatric Age
will be held alongside “International Forum on Paediatric Dermatology”, which will take place in Rome (Italy), on October 5-7, 2017. This is an exciting opportunity t...06 October 2017 09:00, P.zza Giovanni Randaccio, 1 - Rome...
Master Class On Vitiligo alongside the World Congress Of Dermatology
The Italian Society of Dermatology will host the 24th World Congress of Dermatology in Milan, Italy, under the auspices of the International League of Dermatological ...10 June 2019 09:00, Milan, Italy
Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba extract seems to be a simple, safe and fairly effective therapy for arresting the progression of the vitiligo. Ginkgo Biloba is known to have anti-inflam...
Why there is no drug for vitiligo yet?
Despite the dearth of medications available to treat psoriasis - a disease with similar prevalence numbers and impact on quality of life - vitiligo has no known cure o...
Is vitiligo contagious?
Vitiligo is NOT contagious. It cannot be passed on or caught from touching someone with vitiligo, shaking hands, swimming in the same pool, sharing towels, sitting nex...
Can chemicals cause vitiligo?
Yes, certain chemicals can, indeed, induce or worsen vitiligo. Most commonly they include phenols, such as 4-tertiary-butyl phenol (4-TBP, found in adhesives) or 4-ter...