Vitiligo: Questions and Answers
- Table of Contents
- Front and Back covers
- Vitiligo Q&A in English, Chinese, Croatian, German, Italian, Macedonian, Russian
Patient Questionnaire (self-reported)
Follow the link to Publications page.
Vitiligo Biobank & Clinic
- Patient Biobank Record
- Informed Consent Form
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Procedure)
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Results)
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Follow-up Visit
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Primary Visit
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Blood & Serum Collection
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Data Collection
- Gold Standard in Biobanking for Vitiligo and Rare Diseases
World Vitiligo Day Toolkit
- Sample Media Release
- Petition leaflets and/or posters in English (leaflet, poster), Chinese (leaflet, poster), Czech (leaflet, poster), French (leaflet side1, leaflet side2), Italian (leaflet, poster), Macedonian (leaflet, poster), Portuguese (leaflet, poster), Russian (poster).
- Sample Invitation Email to Journalists
- Sample Invitation to the Press-Conference
- Graphics: World Vitiligo Day logo, T-shirts (sample photo, pdf or cdr)
- Vitiligo: Challenges and Opportunities for Social Entrepreneurs and Communities (2014)
- Letter To Editor on the World Vitiligo Day campaign (2014)
- Interview with VRF President Mr. Dmitry Aksenov (2013)
- VR Foundation logo
Older materials, lectures, poster presentations and videos are available for download via SlideShare.
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
Master Class On Vitiligo In Pediatric Age
will be held alongside “International Forum on Paediatric Dermatology”, which will take place in Rome (Italy), on October 5-7, 2017. This is an exciting opportunity t...06 October 2017 09:00, P.zza Giovanni Randaccio, 1 - Rome...
Master Class On Vitiligo alongside the World Congress Of Dermatology
The Italian Society of Dermatology will host the 24th World Congress of Dermatology in Milan, Italy, under the auspices of the International League of Dermatological ...10 June 2019 09:00, Milan, Italy
Who is prone to vitiligo?
Vitiligo affects 0.5-2% of the population, and occurs in all races and all social levels. Vitiligo can affect people of all ages, but often starts between the ages of ...
Is vitiligo contagious?
Vitiligo is NOT contagious. It cannot be passed on or caught from touching someone with vitiligo, shaking hands, swimming in the same pool, sharing towels, sitting nex...
Dermaroller® use for vitiligo therapy
A derma-roller is a medical device that looks like a cylindrical shaped drum studded with very fine needles and is produced under several different names. It is used i...
Is there a traditional medicine to treat vitiligo?
During the last decades, new methods of therapeutic research, ethno-botany and ethno-pharmacology and even archeo-pharmacology (PubMed), have been used extensively to ...