Our monthly quick polls focus on important topic for vitiligo research and therapy development. The results from each poll will be available with the launch of subsequent poll and can be viewed at any time on this page.
- January 2017: "Home Treatments For Vitiligo" In progress.
- December: "Which format of educational program on vitiligo by VR Foundation would you prefer?" Results
- January: "Which of the following phototherapy options with 75% chance of regimentation would you prefer?" Results
- December: "In what format would you like to receive your periodic news on vitiligo in 2016?" Results
- November: "What is the approximate cost of your vitiligo treatment and/or camouflage to date?" Results
- October: "Which factors contributed to your vitiligo onset?" Results
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala
Dallas-Fort Worth Vitiligo Support Group is organizing  'The Step Up for Vitiligo Gala' which will take place on April 28th in Austin, Texas at UT-Austin.  ...28 April 2018 12:00, Austin, Texas at UT-Austin
11th session of the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD
The 11th session Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) will take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York, from 12 to 14 June 2018. Mo...12 June 2018 09:00, UN Plaza, New York
Is vitiligo contagious?
Vitiligo is NOT contagious. It cannot be passed on or caught from touching someone with vitiligo, shaking hands, swimming in the same pool, sharing towels, sitting nex...
Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba extract seems to be a simple, safe and fairly effective therapy for arresting the progression of the vitiligo. Ginkgo Biloba is known to have anti-inflam...
Who is prone to vitiligo?
Scientists know that some people are genetically predisposed to a specific group of autoimmune diseases – including generalized vitiligo – but do not know who and why....