Our monthly Quick Poll questions focus on important topic for vitiligo research and therapy development. The results from each poll will be available with the launch of subsequent poll and can be viewed at any time on this page.
- January 2017: "Home Treatments For Vitiligo" In progress.
- December: "Which format of educational program on vitiligo by VR Foundation would you prefer?" Results
- January: "Which of the following phototherapy options with 75% chance of regimentation would you prefer?" Results
- December: "In what format would you like to receive your periodic news on vitiligo in 2016?" Results
- November: "What is the approximate cost of your vitiligo treatment and/or camouflage to date?" Results
- October: "Which factors contributed to your vitiligo onset?" Results
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
Vitiligo Advocacy Day at the US Capitol
Save-the-Date for the much anticipated Vitiligo Advocacy Day at the United States Capitol this fall. As many of you know, the Advocacy Committee of the Global Vitilig...04 October 2017 10:00, Washington, DC
Master Class On Vitiligo In Pediatric Age
will be held alongside “International Forum on Paediatric Dermatology”, which will take place in Rome (Italy), on October 5-7, 2017. This is an exciting opportunity t...06 October 2017 09:00, P.zza Giovanni Randaccio, 1 - Rome...
Polypodium leucotomos as an adjunct treatment for vitiligo?
Extracts of the tropical fern Polypodium leucotomos appear to possess beneficial properties for the vitiligious skin. Polypodium leucotomos (also classified as Polypo...
I have vitiligo: will my children have vitiligo, too?
In some cases vitiligo seems to be inherited and run in families, with children whose parents have vitiligo being at increased risk of developing the condition themsel...
How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results fro...
Is there a traditional medicine to treat vitiligo?
During the last decades, new methods of therapeutic research, ethno-botany and ethno-pharmacology and even archeo-pharmacology (PubMed), have been used extensively to ...