Our monthly Quick Poll questions focus on important topic for vitiligo research and therapy development. The results from each poll will be available with the launch of subsequent poll and can be viewed at any time on this page.
- January 2017: "Home Treatments For Vitiligo" In progress.
- December: "Which format of educational program on vitiligo by VR Foundation would you prefer?" Results
- January: "Which of the following phototherapy options with 75% chance of regimentation would you prefer?" Results
- December: "In what format would you like to receive your periodic news on vitiligo in 2016?" Results
- November: "What is the approximate cost of your vitiligo treatment and/or camouflage to date?" Results
- October: "Which factors contributed to your vitiligo onset?" Results
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
Master Class On Vitiligo In Pediatric Age
will be held alongside “International Forum on Paediatric Dermatology”, which will take place in Rome (Italy), on October 5-7, 2017. This is an exciting opportunity t...06 October 2017 09:00, P.zza Giovanni Randaccio, 1 - Rome...
Master Class On Vitiligo alongside the World Congress Of Dermatology
The Italian Society of Dermatology will host the 24th World Congress of Dermatology in Milan, Italy, under the auspices of the International League of Dermatological ...10 June 2019 09:00, Milan, Italy
How to get insurance coverage for vitiligo treatments?
Most of health insurance companies will initially reject claims for vitiligo doctor visits or phototherapy treatments but with enough efforts you can have a substantia...
What tests should be done?
No tests are usually necessary to make the diagnosis. The white patches may be seen more easily under Wood's light examination.
What's better: laser or phototherapy?
In a recent controlled study researchers assessed effect and safety of different laser and phototherapy treatments, such as excimer laser/light, narrowband UVB, UVA an...
Can a gluten-free diet help with vitiligo?
Gluten is the spongy complex of proteins found in wheat, rye and barley, which puffs up when baked with yeast. It is important to realize there are three different...