Our monthly Quick Poll questions focus on important topic for vitiligo research and therapy development. The results from each poll will be available with the launch of subsequent poll and can be viewed at any time on this page.
- January 2017: "Home Treatments For Vitiligo" In progress.
- December: "Which format of educational program on vitiligo by VR Foundation would you prefer?" Results
- January: "Which of the following phototherapy options with 75% chance of regimentation would you prefer?" Results
- December: "In what format would you like to receive your periodic news on vitiligo in 2016?" Results
- November: "What is the approximate cost of your vitiligo treatment and/or camouflage to date?" Results
- October: "Which factors contributed to your vitiligo onset?" Results
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
VITFriends Fundraising and Awareness Concert in Boston
Featuring: M.C. - Mary-dith Tuitt Jazz vocalist - Katani Summer Steel drum instrumentalist - Justin Petty Vocalist - Emily Orji and Dr. Victor Huan...30 April 2017 14:30, Salvation Army Kroc Center, 650 Du...
Vitiligo Walk-A-Thon in Fort Dallas
The annual Vitiligo Walkathon is organized by Dallas Fort Worth Vitiligo Support Group on May 20, 2017. This is an event held to raise awareness about vitiligo in the...20 May 2017 09:00, Dallas, Texas
How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results fro...
What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body. It doe...
Is there a traditional medicine to treat vitiligo?
During the last decades, new methods of therapeutic research, ethno-botany and ethno-pharmacology and even archeo-pharmacology (PubMed), have been used extensively to ...
What's better: laser or phototherapy?
In a recent controlled study researchers assessed effect and safety of different laser and phototherapy treatments, such as excimer laser/light, narrowband UVB, UVA an...