World Vitiligo Day Sponsorship Opportunities
As Sponsor, you will benefit from a close partnership with the VRF and be our preferred partner in the development of new projects and activities in the vitiligo arena, thereby making a huge difference on the lives of millions of vitiligo sufferers. You will also have the opportunity to participate and actively take part in our annual member meetings and workshops in conjunction with World Vitiligo Day and the international Vitiligo Master-Classes. You will have the opportunity to bring patient perspectives into your own organization by involving VRF representatives to inform and educate about its global work and activities.
Three different levels of commitment are possible from sponsors, and each would enjoy different benefits in return: Supporter, Sponsor and Main Sponsor.
Supporter of the World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD campaign website (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all World Vitiligo Day promotion materials.
- Recognition or banner in the annual newsletter to 200,000 subscribers.
Suggested sponsorship: $5,000 per annum
Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on the VRF (www.vrfoundation.org) and WVD campaign websites (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Monthly Newsletter and Quarterly Scientific Reviews.
Suggested sponsorship: $25,000 per annum
Main Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
Recognition of Sponsorship
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD and VRF websites.
- Logo included on all VRF and WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Main Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Newsletter and Quarterly Reviews.
Conference and Networking Opportunities (TBC)
- Invitation to participate in the World Vitiligo Day media-conference.
- Registration for all Master Classes and opportunity to present your product.
- Banner on Master Class page or dedicated website.
- Insert in Master Class delegate bags or folders.
Suggested sponsorship: $50,000 per annum
The importance of collaboration and partnerships cannot be underestimated, but financial contributions are still required to reach campaign goals. As a non-profit foundation, the VRF is committed to full transparency in all of its dealings with its commercial partners.
Contact & information
We sincerely hope to welcome you as a supporter of the Vitiligo Research Foundation and the World Vitiligo Day campaign in 2016, and we look forward to collaborating with you in improving the lives of nearly 100 million people living with vitiligo all over the world.
Please note that in order to have your logo included in the WVD materials, we need confirmation of the agreed level of support before May 30, 2016. After this date, we cannot guarantee the inclusion of any logo in WVD campaign printed materials.
For further information please contact:
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
Master Class On Vitiligo In Pediatric Age
will be held alongside “International Forum on Paediatric Dermatology”, which will take place in Rome (Italy), on October 5-7, 2017. This is an exciting opportunity t...06 October 2017 09:00, P.zza Giovanni Randaccio, 1 - Rome...
Master Class On Vitiligo alongside the World Congress Of Dermatology
The Italian Society of Dermatology will host the 24th World Congress of Dermatology in Milan, Italy, under the auspices of the International League of Dermatological ...10 June 2019 09:00, Milan, Italy
What causes vitiligo?
The precise cause of vitiligo is not well understood. The white areas appear due to loss of the pigment (melanin) that gives skin its color and protects it from the su...
Is there a traditional medicine to treat vitiligo?
During the last decades, new methods of therapeutic research, ethno-botany and ethno-pharmacology and even archeo-pharmacology (PubMed), have been used extensively to ...
I have vitiligo: will my children have vitiligo, too?
In some cases vitiligo seems to be inherited and run in families, with children whose parents have vitiligo being at increased risk of developing the condition themsel...
Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba extract seems to be a simple, safe and fairly effective therapy for arresting the progression of the vitiligo. Ginkgo Biloba is known to have anti-inflam...