World Vitiligo Day Sponsorship Opportunities
As Sponsor, you will benefit from a close partnership with the VRF and be our preferred partner in the development of new projects and activities in the vitiligo arena, thereby making a huge difference on the lives of millions of vitiligo sufferers. You will also have the opportunity to participate and actively take part in our annual member meetings and workshops in conjunction with World Vitiligo Day and the international Vitiligo Master-Classes. You will have the opportunity to bring patient perspectives into your own organization by involving VRF representatives to inform and educate about its global work and activities.
Three different levels of commitment are possible from sponsors, and each would enjoy different benefits in return: Supporter, Sponsor and Main Sponsor.
Supporter of the World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD campaign website (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all World Vitiligo Day promotion materials.
- Recognition or banner in the annual newsletter to 200,000 subscribers.
Suggested sponsorship: $5,000 per annum
Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on the VRF (www.vrfoundation.org) and WVD campaign websites (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Monthly Newsletter and Quarterly Scientific Reviews.
Suggested sponsorship: $25,000 per annum
Main Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
Recognition of Sponsorship
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD and VRF websites.
- Logo included on all VRF and WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Main Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Newsletter and Quarterly Reviews.
Conference and Networking Opportunities (TBC)
- Invitation to participate in the World Vitiligo Day media-conference.
- Registration for all Master Classes and opportunity to present your product.
- Banner on Master Class page or dedicated website.
- Insert in Master Class delegate bags or folders.
Suggested sponsorship: $50,000 per annum
The importance of collaboration and partnerships cannot be underestimated, but financial contributions are still required to reach campaign goals. As a non-profit foundation, the VRF is committed to full transparency in all of its dealings with its commercial partners.
Contact & information
We sincerely hope to welcome you as a supporter of the Vitiligo Research Foundation and the World Vitiligo Day campaign in 2016, and we look forward to collaborating with you in improving the lives of nearly 100 million people living with vitiligo all over the world.
Please note that in order to have your logo included in the WVD materials, we need confirmation of the agreed level of support before May 30, 2016. After this date, we cannot guarantee the inclusion of any logo in WVD campaign printed materials.
For further information please contact:
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
VITFriends Fundraising and Awareness Concert in Boston
Featuring: M.C. - Mary-dith Tuitt Jazz vocalist - Katani Summer Steel drum instrumentalist - Justin Petty Vocalist - Emily Orji and Dr. Victor Huan...30 April 2017 14:30, Salvation Army Kroc Center, 650 Du...
Vitiligo Walk-A-Thon in Fort Dallas
The annual Vitiligo Walkathon is organized by Dallas Fort Worth Vitiligo Support Group on May 20, 2017. This is an event held to raise awareness about vitiligo in the...20 May 2017 09:00, Dallas, Texas
What causes vitiligo?
The precise cause of vitiligo is not well understood. The white areas appear due to loss of the pigment (melanin) that gives skin its color and protects it from the su...
How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results fro...
I have vitiligo: will my children have vitiligo, too?
In some cases vitiligo seems to be inherited and run in families, with children whose parents have vitiligo being at increased risk of developing the condition themsel...
Polypodium leucotomos as an adjunct treatment for vitiligo?
Extracts of the tropical fern Polypodium leucotomos appear to possess beneficial properties for the vitiligious skin. Polypodium leucotomos (also classified as Polypo...