World Vitiligo Day Sponsorship Opportunities
As Sponsor, you will benefit from a close partnership with the VRF and be our preferred partner in the development of new projects and activities in the vitiligo arena, thereby making a huge difference on the lives of millions of vitiligo sufferers. You will also have the opportunity to participate and actively take part in our annual member meetings and workshops in conjunction with World Vitiligo Day and the international Vitiligo Master-Classes. You will have the opportunity to bring patient perspectives into your own organization by involving VRF representatives to inform and educate about its global work and activities.
Three different levels of commitment are possible from sponsors, and each would enjoy different benefits in return: Supporter, Sponsor and Main Sponsor.
Supporter of the World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD campaign website (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all World Vitiligo Day promotion materials.
- Recognition or banner in the annual newsletter.
Suggested sponsorship: $5,000 per annum
Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on the VRF (www.vrfoundation.org) and WVD campaign websites (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Monthly Newsletter and Quarterly Scientific Reviews.
Suggested sponsorship: $10,000 per annum
Main Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
Recognition of Sponsorship
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD and VRF websites.
- Logo included on all VRF and WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Main Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Newsletter and publications.
Conference and Networking Opportunities (TBC)
- Invitation to participate in the World Vitiligo Day media-conference.
- Registration for all Master Classes and opportunity to present your product.
- Banner on Master Class page or dedicated website.
- Insert in Master Class delegate bags or folders.
Suggested sponsorship: $15,000 per annum
The importance of collaboration and partnerships cannot be underestimated, but financial contributions are still required to reach campaign goals.
Contact & information
We sincerely hope to welcome you as a supporter of the Vitiligo Research Foundation and the World Vitiligo Day campaign in 2018, and we look forward to collaborating with you in improving the lives of nearly 100 million people living with vitiligo all over the world.
Please note that in order to have your logo included in the WVD materials, we need confirmation of the agreed level of support before April 30, 2018. After this date, we cannot guarantee the inclusion of any logo in WVD campaign printed materials.
For further information please contact:
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
11th session of the Conference of States Parties to the CRPD
The 11th session Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) will take place at the United Nations Headquarters, New York, from 12 to 14 June 2018. Mo...12 June 2018 09:00, UN Plaza, New York
Master Class On Vitiligo In Pediatric Age
will be held alongside “International Forum on Paediatric Dermatology”, which will take place in Rome (Italy), on October 5-7, 2017. This is an exciting opportunity...06 October 2018 09:00, P.zza Giovanni Randaccio, 1 - Rome...
Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba extract seems to be a simple, safe and fairly effective therapy for arresting the progression of the vitiligo. Ginkgo Biloba is known to have anti-inflam...
What's better: laser or phototherapy?
In a recent controlled study researchers assessed effect and safety of different laser and phototherapy treatments, such as excimer laser/light, narrowband UVB, UVA an...
Can a gluten-free diet help with vitiligo?
Gluten is the spongy complex of proteins found in wheat, rye and barley, which puffs up when baked with yeast. It is important to realize there are three different...