World Vitiligo Day Sponsorship Opportunities
As Sponsor, you will benefit from a close partnership with the VRF and be our preferred partner in the development of new projects and activities in the vitiligo arena, thereby making a huge difference on the lives of millions of vitiligo sufferers. You will also have the opportunity to participate and actively take part in our annual member meetings and workshops in conjunction with World Vitiligo Day and the international Vitiligo Master-Classes. You will have the opportunity to bring patient perspectives into your own organization by involving VRF representatives to inform and educate about its global work and activities.
Three different levels of commitment are possible from sponsors, and each would enjoy different benefits in return: Supporter, Sponsor and Main Sponsor.
Supporter of the World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD campaign website (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all World Vitiligo Day promotion materials.
- Recognition or banner in the annual newsletter to 200,000 subscribers.
Suggested sponsorship: $5,000 per annum
Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
- Logo with link to company website displayed on the VRF (www.vrfoundation.org) and WVD campaign websites (www.25June.org)
- Logo included on all WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Monthly Newsletter and Quarterly Scientific Reviews.
Suggested sponsorship: $25,000 per annum
Main Sponsor of VR Foundation and World Vitiligo Day
Recognition of Sponsorship
- Logo with link to company website displayed on WVD and VRF websites.
- Logo included on all VRF and WVD promotion materials.
- Permission to use the Main Sponsor of WVD and VRF logos.
- Recognition in VRF’s Newsletter and Quarterly Reviews.
Conference and Networking Opportunities (TBC)
- Invitation to participate in the World Vitiligo Day media-conference.
- Registration for all Master Classes and opportunity to present your product.
- Banner on Master Class page or dedicated website.
- Insert in Master Class delegate bags or folders.
Suggested sponsorship: $50,000 per annum
The importance of collaboration and partnerships cannot be underestimated, but financial contributions are still required to reach campaign goals. As a non-profit foundation, the VRF is committed to full transparency in all of its dealings with its commercial partners.
Contact & information
We sincerely hope to welcome you as a supporter of the Vitiligo Research Foundation and the World Vitiligo Day campaign in 2016, and we look forward to collaborating with you in improving the lives of nearly 100 million people living with vitiligo all over the world.
Please note that in order to have your logo included in the WVD materials, we need confirmation of the agreed level of support before May 30, 2016. After this date, we cannot guarantee the inclusion of any logo in WVD campaign printed materials.
For further information please contact:
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation and persecution.
What is coming?
NY Vitiligo Community Meeting in September
Our next meeting will be on Thursday, September 21st, at 7PM - 8:30PM on the 11th floor of NYU's Ambulatory Care Center at 240 East 38th Street, between 2nd and 3rd Av...21 September 2017 19:00, 11th floor of NYU's Ambulatory Car...
Vitiligo Advocacy Day at the US Capitol
Save-the-Date for the much anticipated Vitiligo Advocacy Day at the United States Capitol this fall. As many of you know, the Advocacy Committee of the Global Vitilig...04 October 2017 10:00, Washington, DC
How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results fro...
Can Scenesse be used for vitiligo treatment?
The drug Scenesse from Clinuvel has been tested in clinical trials in relation vitiligo. Profs. Henry Lim, Mark Lebwohl and coauthors reported (PubMed) results of mult...
What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body. It doe...
Is it possible to stop the progression of vitiligo?
It is true that vitiligo progression could be stopped in 4 out of 5 cases by the use of potent systemic corticosteroids. However, systemic corticosteroids might ha...