Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
- Patient Biobank Record
- Informed Consent Form
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Procedure)
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Results)
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Follow-up Visit
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Primary Visit
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Blood & Serum Collection
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Data Collection
- Gold Standard in Biobanking for Vitiligo and Rare Diseases
Self-Help & Governing Documents
World Vitiligo Day Toolkit
- Are there any famous people with vitiligo?
Many celebrities have dealt with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career. Here are a few courageous famous peo...
- Is it possible to stop the progression of vitiligo?
It is true that vitiligo progression could be stopped in 4 out of 5 cases by the use of potent systemic corticosteroids - that is, oral medications. However, systemic corticost...
- Isn't it just a cosmetic disorder?
Contrary to popular belief, vitiligo is not a cosmetic disorder but a systemic disease affecting the largest body organ and other vital systems. For more than 1.6 million peop...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.