Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
- Patient Biobank Record
- Informed Consent Form
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Procedure)
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Results)
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Follow-up Visit
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Primary Visit
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Blood & Serum Collection
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Data Collection
- Gold Standard in Biobanking for Vitiligo and Rare Diseases
Self-Help & Governing Documents
World Vitiligo Day Toolkit
- Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba seems to be a simple, safe, inexpensive and fairly effective therapy for vitiligo. It is mostly effective in halting the progression of the disease. It can also sp...
- Which skin conditions can be mistaken for vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a common skin condition with characteristic milky white patches of irregular shape. However, several other skin conditions exhibit similar symptoms that can lead to ...
- What causes vitiligo?
Surprisingly, the causes of vitiligo are yet to be precisely established. Researchers know the cause is pre-wired in your genes, just waiting for a bad luck moment. In about hal...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.