Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
- Patient Biobank Record
- Informed Consent Form
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Procedure)
- Supplementary form to Patient Biobank Record (Transplantation Results)
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Follow-up Visit
- Form to Patient Biobank Record - Primary Visit
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Blood & Serum Collection
- Vitiligo Biobank Guidelines - Data Collection
- Gold Standard in Biobanking for Vitiligo and Rare Diseases
Self-Help & Governing Documents
- Template for starting a vitiligo support group from VITFriendsPDF, 38 KB
- IRS determination letterPDF, 60 KB
World Vitiligo Day Toolkit
- Is vitiligo contagious?
Vitiligo is NOT contagious. It cannot be passed on or caught from touching someone with vitiligo, shaking hands, swimming in the same pool, sharing towels, sitting next to someo...
- Can Scenesse be used for vitiligo treatment?
The drug Scenesse from Clinuvel has been tested in clinical trials for vitiligo, in combination with narrowband UVB. The new drug acts as an anti-oxidant and activates melanin i...
- Will it spread?
Vitiligo activity may vary considerably from person to person. In a good number of patients the disease goes on for 3-4 years and then it settles down, with one or two stubborn...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.