Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Atlanta, Georgia. USA
Learn how to use emotional intelligence to liberate your authentic power, creativity and happiness.
- Siman, conference host
- Jeremy Mincey, celebrity co-host
- Dr. Richard Huggins, dermatologist
- Dr. Tabia Akintobi, Director Morehouse School of Medicine
- Perry Whaley, Vitiligo Bond spokesperson
- Tanesha Brown, Vit Queen, guest speaker
- Tiffanie Wiley, guest speaker
- Marlene Glenn, guest speaker
- Jordi Unique, youth model
- Londee Thomas, musical artist.
Event organized and hosted by Vitiligo Bond in Atlanta, GA.
Details, payment and registration: bethetrueyou.eventbrite.com or call 404-997-2201
- What's better: laser or phototherapy?
In a recent study researchers assessed effect and safety of different laser and phototherapy treatments, such as excimer laser/light, narrowband UVB, UVA and PUVA. No significa...
- Can Ayurveda help with vitiligo?
People have used herbs and natural remedies to treat skin conditions for centuries. Vitiligo is an auto-immune condition that causes white patches of skin to develop and expand...
- What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body and hairs above i...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.