Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Atlanta, Georgia. USA
Learn how to use emotional intelligence to liberate your authentic power, creativity and happiness.
- Siman, conference host
- Jeremy Mincey, celebrity co-host
- Dr. Richard Huggins, dermatologist
- Dr. Tabia Akintobi, Director Morehouse School of Medicine
- Perry Whaley, Vitiligo Bond spokesperson
- Tanesha Brown, Vit Queen, guest speaker
- Tiffanie Wiley, guest speaker
- Marlene Glenn, guest speaker
- Jordi Unique, youth model
- Londee Thomas, musical artist.
Event organized and hosted by Vitiligo Bond in Atlanta, GA.
Details, payment and registration: bethetrueyou.eventbrite.com or call 404-997-2201
- What tests should be done?
A well-trained dermatologist should be able to diagnose vitiligo and distinguish it from contact leukoderma or more than twenty other conditions with similar skin appearance bas...
- How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results from any trea...
- Is vitiligo contagious?
Vitiligo is NOT contagious. It cannot be passed on or caught from touching someone with vitiligo, shaking hands, swimming in the same pool, sharing towels, sitting next to someo...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.