Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
1000 Tenth Ave., New York
MASTERS OF VITILIGO AND PIGMENTATION
When: Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 12:30-5 PM
Where: Mt Sinai Roosevelt Hospital Conference Rooms A-C; 1000 Tenth Ave., New York
- Develop a paradigm by which to address the need for care for vitiligo patients based on clinical and systemic features
- To utilize combination treatment approaches to improve outcomes in disorders of hyperpigmentation
- I have a new job - should I tell colleagues about my vitiligo?
If you are starting a new job and you are concerned about stares and questions about your skin, try a proactive approach. When the time is right and you are feeling comfortable,...
- Which diseases most commonly accompany vitiligo?
According to a 10-year study, vitiligo patients have a statistically significant higher prevalence of other autoimmune conditions and dermatological disorders: hypothyroidism...
- Can Ayurveda help with vitiligo?
People have used herbs and natural remedies to treat skin conditions for centuries. Vitiligo is an auto-immune condition that causes white patches of skin to develop and expand...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.