Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Sponsorship Opportunities | Bronse / $1,000
VRF offers five Bronze level sponsorship opportunities. This level covers the global World Vitiligo Day conference and online activities.
Highlights of sponsorship:
- name and logo on all conference advertising and materials for the event
- logo in pre-session slideshows when available
- logo featured on sponsor signage in high traffic areas
- logo and organization description on the website
- one complimentary registration
- one social media promotion
- one promotional item placed in the conference bags.
A formal Thank You will be made at the welcome address and dinner reception.
- Will it spread?
Vitiligo activity may vary considerably from person to person. In a good number of patients the disease goes on for 3-4 years and then it settles down, with one or two stubborn...
- Which diseases most commonly accompany vitiligo?
According to a 10-year study, vitiligo patients have a statistically significant higher prevalence of other autoimmune conditions and dermatological disorders: hypothyroidism...
- Vitiligo and hearing loss: any connection?
In short, NO. Recent research shows no relationship between a degree of skin depigmentation and hearing loss severity in vitiligo patients. The results of this study showed tha...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.