Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Sponsorship Opportunities | Gold / $5,000
VRF offers two Gold level sponsorship opportunities. This level covers the global World Vitiligo Day conference and online activities.
Highlights of sponsorship:
- name and logo on all conference advertising and materials for the event
- an exhibitor's table in the main conference and networking area
- logo in pre-session slideshows when available
- logo featured on sponsor signage in high traffic areas
- logo and organization statement (up to 30 words) on the website
- three complimentary registrations
- one social media promotion
- one promotional item placed in the conference bags.
A formal Thank You will be made at the welcome address and dinner reception.
- Will it spread?
Vitiligo activity may vary considerably from person to person. In a good number of patients the disease goes on for 3-4 years and then it settles down, with one or two stubborn...
- I have vitiligo: will my children have vitiligo, too?
Children born to parents who both have the disorder are more likely to develop vitiligo. However, most children will not get vitiligo even if one parent has it. In children wit...
- Isn't it just a cosmetic disorder?
Contrary to popular belief, vitiligo is not a cosmetic disorder but a systemic disease affecting the largest body organ and other vital systems, with multiple comorbidities. Fo...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.