Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Sponsorship Opportunities | Gold / $5,000
VRF offers two Gold level sponsorship opportunities. This level covers the global World Vitiligo Day conference and online activities.
Highlights of sponsorship:
- name and logo on all conference advertising and materials for the event
- an exhibitor's table in the main conference and networking area
- logo in pre-session slideshows when available
- logo featured on sponsor signage in high traffic areas
- logo and organization statement (up to 30 words) on the website
- three complimentary registrations
- one social media promotion
- one promotional item placed in the conference bags.
A formal Thank You will be made at the welcome address and dinner reception.
- How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results from any trea...
- Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba seems to be a simple, safe, inexpensive and fairly effective therapy for vitiligo. It is mostly effective in halting the progression of the disease. It can also sp...
- What's better: laser or phototherapy?
In a recent study researchers assessed effect and safety of different laser and phototherapy treatments, such as excimer laser/light, narrowband UVB, UVA and PUVA. No significa...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.