Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Sponsorship Opportunities | Gold / $5,000
VRF offers two Gold level sponsorship opportunities. This level covers the global World Vitiligo Day conference and online activities.
Highlights of sponsorship:
- name and logo on all conference advertising and materials for the event
- an exhibitor's table in the main conference and networking area
- logo in pre-session slideshows when available
- logo featured on sponsor signage in high traffic areas
- logo and organization statement (up to 30 words) on the website
- three complimentary registrations
- one social media promotion
- one promotional item placed in the conference bags.
A formal Thank You will be made at the welcome address and dinner reception.
- Is vitiligo contagious?
Vitiligo is NOT contagious. It cannot be passed on or caught from touching someone with vitiligo, shaking hands, swimming in the same pool, sharing towels, sitting next to someo...
- What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body and hairs above i...
- Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba seems to be a simple, safe, inexpensive and fairly effective therapy for vitiligo. It is mostly effective in halting the progression of the disease. It can also sp...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.