Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
This master-class will be held alongside 15th Pan Arab Congress of Dermatology and Venereology, jointly with the 4th International Palestinian Congress, in Ramallah (Palestine) on 8-10 November 2016. The Congress Chairman is Dr. Riad Mashal. A panel of distinguished speakers will deliver 45 min. lectures on:
- Prof. Torello Lotti - Vitiligo: what's new and what's true in 2016.
- Prof. Davinder Parsad - The selection of the best surgical procedures in vitiligo.
- Prof. Medhat Abdelmalek - Pseudocatalase treatment of vitiligo.
- Prof. Yan Valle - Vitiligo: tools and resources for researchers, clinicians and patients.
followed by Q&A session.
Participation is free. Coffee and snacks will be provided.
- How to get insurance coverage for vitiligo treatments?
Most of health insurance companies will initially reject claims for vitiligo doctor visits or phototherapy treatments but with enough efforts you can have a substantial part of ...
- Which skin conditions can be mistaken for vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a common skin condition with characteristic milky white patches of irregular shape. However, several other skin conditions exhibit similar symptoms that can lead to ...
- What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body and hairs above i...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.