Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
This master-class will be held alongside 15th Pan Arab Congress of Dermatology and Venereology, jointly with the 4th International Palestinian Congress, in Ramallah (Palestine) on 8-10 November 2016. The Congress Chairman is Dr. Riad Mashal. A panel of distinguished speakers will deliver 45 min. lectures on:
- Prof. Torello Lotti - Vitiligo: what's new and what's true in 2016.
- Prof. Davinder Parsad - The selection of the best surgical procedures in vitiligo.
- Prof. Medhat Abdelmalek - Pseudocatalase treatment of vitiligo.
- Prof. Yan Valle - Vitiligo: tools and resources for researchers, clinicians and patients.
followed by Q&A session.
Participation is free. Coffee and snacks will be provided.
- Are there any famous people with vitiligo?
Many celebrities have dealt with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career. Here are a few courageous famous peo...
- Can chemicals cause vitiligo?
It’s important to remember there are multiple factors involved in vitiligo onset, including genetic predisposition, living and working environments, and exposure to certain chem...
- Can a gluten-free diet help with vitiligo?
It's very unlikely. We have specifically looked into claims that gluten-free diet may ease symptoms of vitiligo, or completely reverse it, and found no firm scientific evidence ...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.