Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
This master-class will be held alongside 15th Pan Arab Congress of Dermatology and Venereology, jointly with the 4th International Palestinian Congress, in Ramallah (Palestine) on 8-10 November 2016. The Congress Chairman is Dr. Riad Mashal. A panel of distinguished speakers will deliver 45 min. lectures on:
- Prof. Torello Lotti - Vitiligo: what's new and what's true in 2016.
- Prof. Davinder Parsad - The selection of the best surgical procedures in vitiligo.
- Prof. Medhat Abdelmalek - Pseudocatalase treatment of vitiligo.
- Prof. Yan Valle - Vitiligo: tools and resources for researchers, clinicians and patients.
followed by Q&A session.
Participation is free. Coffee and snacks will be provided.
- Pyrostegia venusta as a folk medicine for vitiligo?
Pyrostegia venusta is a neotropical evergreen vine widely spread in Brazil throughout fields, at the coast, edge of the woods and along roadsides (see photo below). Popularly kn...
- What's better: laser or phototherapy?
In a recent study researchers assessed effect and safety of different laser and phototherapy treatments, such as excimer laser/light, narrowband UVB, UVA and PUVA. No significa...
- Who is prone to vitiligo?
Scientists know that some people are genetically predisposed to a specific group of autoimmune diseases – including generalized vitiligo – but do not know who and why.It doesn’t...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.