Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Association Française du Vitiligo - 11 rue de Clichy 75009 Paris
1st VITILIGO TOUR OF FRANCE: 4,400 km - 18 stopover cities - 1 million winners
From June 2 to 26, 2021, the French Vitiligo Association will travel across France in order to :
- recognize vitiligo as a real disease and improve medical and institutions care,
- eliminate the burden of vitiligo and improve the quality of life of the people suffering from it,
- raise public awareness and bring a new perspective to vitiligo,
- meet and collaborate with doctors and researchers to find new therapies.
In each town, will be organized:
- Corrective make-up workshops, Origami - Skin Art workshops, Documentation
- Meetings with patients, their families and the general public
- Interviews with the doctors of the Dermatology Department of the University Hospital,
- Exchanges with health, education and sports professionals
- Interviews with local media
A press videoconference will launch this Tour on June 2nd, with the participation of vitiligo specialists, members of our Scientific Committee.
To know more : email@example.com
- Who is prone to vitiligo?
Scientists know that some people are genetically predisposed to a specific group of autoimmune diseases – including generalized vitiligo – but do not know who and why.It doesn’t...
- Can Ayurveda help with vitiligo?
People have used herbs and natural remedies to treat skin conditions for centuries. Vitiligo is an auto-immune condition that causes white patches of skin to develop and expand...
- How can I explain vitiligo to my children?
Vitiligo can be puzzling for a child because a person who has it isn't "ill" in a common sense. To choose the right words to explain vitiligo diagnosis to a child, first consi...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.