- Inspiration World Vitiligo Day 2016
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Winnie Harlow Surprises 10-Year-Old Aspiring Model!
- Nobel Prize Winner Charles Townes on Science and Religion
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- How can I explain vitiligo to my children?
Vitiligo can be puzzling for a child because a person who has it isn't "ill" in a common sense. To choose the right words to explain vitiligo diagnosis to a child, first consi...
- What is vitiligo?
Vitiligo (pronounced vit-ill-EYE-go) is a relatively common skin disease characterized by smooth, white, painless spots or patches on various parts of the body and hairs above i...
- Can chemicals cause vitiligo?
It’s important to remember there are multiple factors involved in vitiligo onset, including genetic predisposition, living and working environments, and exposure to certain chem...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.