- Inspiration World Vitiligo Day 2016
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Winnie Harlow Surprises 10-Year-Old Aspiring Model!
- Nobel Prize Winner Charles Townes on Science and Religion
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- Is there a traditional medicine to treat vitiligo?
Traditional medicines may be helpful in chronic, metabolic, and stress-related conditions early in the disease manifestation, before extensive tissue and organ damage has occurr...
- Will it spread?
Vitiligo activity may vary considerably from person to person. In a good number of patients the disease goes on for 3-4 years and then it settles down, with one or two stubborn...
- Can a gluten-free diet help with vitiligo?
It's very unlikely. We have specifically looked into claims that gluten-free diet may ease symptoms of vitiligo, or completely reverse it, and found no firm scientific evidence ...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.