News & Events
- 08 Jul `21Interview for The Waiting RoomOur CEO Yan Valle was interviewed by Swiss-based Karger Publishers for The Waiting Room, a collection of health information for the general public. The heart of the blog consist...
- 07 Jul `21VRF Joins HCPLive Strategic Alliance Partnership ProgramVR Foundation joins HCPLive® Strategic Alliance Partnership Program to provide better care for vitiligo patients. This multimedia platform is dedicated to providing physicians w...
- 02 Jul `21Vitiligo Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Insights — UPDATELast year, the vitiligo industry has been badly affected by COVID-19 pandemic. As the world haphazardly endeavors to defeat a deadly virus, many vitiligo projects in China, Germ...
- Jun, 202126Online🇺🇸 World Vitiligo Day 2021 - USA MyVitiligoTeams and the Global Vitiligo Foundation are excited to bring you the 2021 Virtual World Vitiligo Day-USA event, from 12 noon - 3 pm Central Time on Saturday, June 26....
- Jun, 202125Jakarta, Indonesia — online🇺🇳 World Vitiligo Day 2021The eleventh annual WORLD VITILIGO DAY will take place on June 25th, 2021 — with 🇮🇩 Jakarta, Indonesia playing host this year. The honorary captain is Dr. Srie Prihianti Gondoka...
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation
In The Media
- What's new in vitiligo 2020? By Dr. Seemal R. Desai
- Vitiligo Treatments: Present and Future, by Prof. Torello Lotti, MD
- World Vitiligo Day 2020 Origins by Ogo Maduewesi, CEO VITSAF
- World Vitiligo Day 2020. A living History by Yan Valle, CEO VR Foundation
- Lee Thomas: "How I Help People Understand Vitiligo"
- Vitiligo: Truth, Hope and Change
- Vitiligo Hunk - Aspiring Model Embraces His Skin Condition
- Ninu Galot - a Beautiful Vitiligo Spokesperson
- Elkanah - VITILIGO
- Marcus Haran: I Don't Give a F*** If You Don't Like Me
- Krizz Kaliko: Why Me?
- Things Not To Say To Someone With Vitiligo by BBC
- My story is painted on my body | Chantelle Brown-Young | TEDxTeen
- Inspiration for the World Vitiligo Day
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Charles Townes on Science and Religion for VRF Master Class
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- Vitiligo and hearing loss: any connection?
In short, NO. Recent research shows no relationship between a degree of skin depigmentation and hearing loss severity in vitiligo patients. The results of this study showed tha...
- Will it spread?
Vitiligo activity may vary considerably from person to person. In a good number of patients the disease goes on for 3-4 years and then it settles down, with one or two stubborn...
- Can chemicals cause vitiligo?
It’s important to remember there are multiple factors involved in vitiligo onset, including genetic predisposition, living and working environments, and exposure to certain chem...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.