News & Events
- 22 Jun `22World Vitiligo Day 2022 🇲🇽 Kick-offMEXICO — On Wednesday June 22, Senator ANTARES GUADALUPE VÁZQUEZ ALATORRE held a live event at the press-corner of the Senate of Mexico, with a group of renowned dermatologists,...
- Jun, 202225Mexico city🇺🇳 World Vitiligo Day 2022 This year the global World Vitiligo Day headquarters will be hosted by 🇲🇽 Mexico, under the leadership of Prof. Dr. Med. Jorge Ocampo Candiani. Celebrations in the 🇺🇸 USA are ...
- Apr, 202221Amsterdam, the NetherlandsVIPOC Conference 2022Vitiligo International Patient Organizations Committee (VIPOC) is excited to release its ‘Save-The-Date’ for in-person VIPOC Conference 2022. This typically biennial event will...
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation
In The Media
- What's new in vitiligo? By Dr. Seemal R. Desai
- Vitiligo Treatments: Present and Future, by Prof. Torello Lotti, MD
- World Vitiligo Day 2020 Origins by Ogo Maduewesi, CEO VITSAF
- World Vitiligo Day 2020. A living History by Yan Valle, CEO VR Foundation
- Lee Thomas: "How I Help People Understand Vitiligo"
- Vitiligo: Truth, Hope and Change
- Vitiligo Hunk - Aspiring Model Embraces His Skin Condition
- Ninu Galot - a Beautiful Vitiligo Spokesperson
- Elkanah - VITILIGO
- Marcus Haran: I Don't Give a F*** If You Don't Like Me
- Krizz Kaliko: Why Me?
- Things Not To Say To Someone With Vitiligo by BBC
- My story is painted on my body | Chantelle Brown-Young | TEDxTeen
- Inspiration for the World Vitiligo Day
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Charles Townes on Science and Religion for VRF Master Class
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- What causes vitiligo?
Surprisingly, the causes of vitiligo are yet to be precisely established. Researchers know the cause is pre-wired in your genes, just waiting for a bad luck moment. In about hal...
- I have a new job - should I tell colleagues about my vitiligo?
If you are starting a new job and you are concerned about stares and questions about your skin, try a proactive approach. When the time is right and you are feeling comfortable,...
- Who is prone to vitiligo?
Scientists know that some people are genetically predisposed to a specific group of autoimmune diseases – including generalized vitiligo – but do not know who and why.It doesn’t...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.