News & Events
- 14 Sep `20AVITA Medical: clinical trials in the USAFirst patient enrolled in AVITA Therapeutic’s study in Miami earlier this week. The prospective study is evaluating the RECELL system for repigmentation of patients with stable ...
- 06 Jul `20Vitiligo Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Insights — UPDATEDThis exclusive analysis will help you to understand competitive environment for vitiligo therapies, the key biotech companies involved in vitiligo drug development, along with ...
- 02 Jul `20Vitiligo drug candidate goes to the finals of The Nature Spinoff PrizeTemprian Therapeutics, a spinoff from Northwestern University with patent for DNA-based vitiligo treatment, has made it to the finals of the Nature Spinoff Prize. The 12 finali...
- Dec, 20204Bangalore, IndiaVitiligo International SymposiumHeld every two years, the Vitiligo International Symposium (VIS) aims to expedite vitiligo therapy development. This event focuses on the latest breakthrough research and best p...
- Jun, 202027South Africa / onlineWorld Vitiligo Day - SOUTH AFRICAJoin Vitiligo Society of South Africa for a Virtual World Vitligo Day webinar on Saturday 27 June 2020 at 6.30 pm. To register: email firstname.lastname@example.org or what app 0662...
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation
In The Media
- Vitiligo Treatments: Present and Future, by Prof. Torello Lotti, MD
- World Vitiligo Day 2020 Origins by Ogo Maduewesi, CEO VITSAF
- World Vitiligo Day 2020. A living History by Yan Valle, CEO VR Foundation
- Lee Thomas: "How I Help People Understand Vitiligo"
- Vitiligo: Truth, Hope and Change
- Vitiligo Hunk - Aspiring Model Embraces His Skin Condition
- Ninu Galot - a Beautiful Vitiligo Spokesperson
- Elkanah - VITILIGO
- Marcus Haran: I Don't Give a F*** If You Don't Like Me
- Krizz Kaliko: Why Me?
- Things Not To Say To Someone With Vitiligo by BBC
- My story is painted on my body | Chantelle Brown-Young | TEDxTeen
- Inspiration for the World Vitiligo Day
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Charles Townes on Science and Religion for VRF Master Class
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- Is there a special diet for vitiligo?
In short, no. Some people find that certain foods may worsen their vitiligo symptoms or that others may improve their skin condition. We found no scientific evidence that a sp...
- How to get insurance coverage for vitiligo treatments?
Most of health insurance companies will initially reject claims for vitiligo doctor visits or phototherapy treatments but with enough efforts you can have a substantial part of ...
- Which skin conditions can be mistaken for vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a common skin condition with characteristic milky white patches of irregular shape. However, several other skin conditions exhibit similar symptoms that can lead to ...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.