News & Events
- 26 Feb `20Invitation to FDA's first public meeting on vitiligo On Monday March 30, 2020, FDA is conducting its first public meeting on Patient-Focused Drug Development for Vitiligo. The meeting is intended to allow FDA to obtain patient pe...
- 12 Feb `20Vitiligo linked to other diseases: a 10-year study of the U.S. populationIt's not uncommon for people to suffer from several illnesses at once, or comorbidities. Comorbidities usually occur because they have the same root cause, and may share the s...
- Dec, 20204Bangalore, IndiaVitiligo International SymposiumHeld every two years, the Vitiligo International Symposium (VIS) aims to expedite vitiligo therapy development. This event focuses on the latest breakthrough research and best p...
- Jun, 202026Marriott Minneapolis, Airport 2020 American Boulevard E., Bloomington, MN USAWorld Vitiligo Day 2020 - USAWorld Vitiligo Day USA 2020 conference is themed "Embrace, Empower, Educate." The event will be held on June 26-28 at Marriott hotel in Bloomington, Minnesota, just south of Mi...
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation
In The Media
- Lee Thomas: "How I Help People Understand Vitiligo"
- Vitiligo: Truth, Hope and Change
- Vitiligo Hunk - Aspiring Model Embraces His Skin Condition
- Ninu Galot - a Beautiful Vitiligo Spokesperson
- Elkanah - VITILIGO
- Marcus Haran: I Don't Give a F*** If You Don't Like Me
- Krizz Kaliko: Why Me?
- Things Not To Say To Someone With Vitiligo by BBC
- My story is painted on my body | Chantelle Brown-Young | TEDxTeen
- Inspiration for the World Vitiligo Day
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Charles Townes on Science and Religion for VRF Master Class
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- What are risks of oral and topical corticosteroids?
Corticosteroid drugs (like hydrocortisone, and others) are often used for treating vitiligo. By mimicing the effects of hormones your body produces naturally in your adrenal gla...
- What causes vitiligo?
Surprisingly, the causes of vitiligo are yet to be precisely established. Researchers know the cause is pre-wired in your genes, just waiting for a bad luck moment. In about hal...
- Shall I take vitamin D for my vitiligo?
In Brief Vitamin D plays a central role in the prevention of different inflammatory and chronic diseases. Consuming 1,000–4,000 IU (25–100 mcg) of vitamin D3 daily should be id...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.