News & Events
- 15 Mar `20FAQ: Vitiligo and CoronavirusAm I at higher risk of catching SARS-CoV-2 if I have vitiligo? In short, NO. The normal role of our immune system is to protect us from external and internal threats, like in...
- 26 Feb `20-- POSTPONED -- FDA's first public meeting on vitiligo Due to extenuating circumstances, this MEETING IS POSTPONED until further notice. On Monday March 30, 2020, FDA is conducting its first public meeting on Patient-Focused Drug...
- Dec, 20204Bangalore, IndiaVitiligo International SymposiumHeld every two years, the Vitiligo International Symposium (VIS) aims to expedite vitiligo therapy development. This event focuses on the latest breakthrough research and best p...
- Jun, 202026Marriott Minneapolis, Airport 2020 American Boulevard E., Bloomington, MN USAWorld Vitiligo Day 2020 - USAWorld Vitiligo Day USA 2020 conference is themed "Embrace, Empower, Educate." The event will be held on June 26-28 at Marriott hotel in Bloomington, Minnesota, just south of Mi...
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation
In The Media
- Lee Thomas: "How I Help People Understand Vitiligo"
- Vitiligo: Truth, Hope and Change
- Vitiligo Hunk - Aspiring Model Embraces His Skin Condition
- Ninu Galot - a Beautiful Vitiligo Spokesperson
- Elkanah - VITILIGO
- Marcus Haran: I Don't Give a F*** If You Don't Like Me
- Krizz Kaliko: Why Me?
- Things Not To Say To Someone With Vitiligo by BBC
- My story is painted on my body | Chantelle Brown-Young | TEDxTeen
- Inspiration for the World Vitiligo Day
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Charles Townes on Science and Religion for VRF Master Class
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results from any trea...
- Shall I take vitamin D for my vitiligo?
In Brief Vitamin D plays a central role in the prevention of different inflammatory and chronic diseases. Consuming 1,000–4,000 IU (25–100 mcg) of vitamin D3 daily should be id...
- Can a gluten-free diet help with vitiligo?
It's very unlikely. We have specifically looked into claims that gluten-free diet may ease symptoms of vitiligo, or completely reverse it, and found no firm scientific evidence ...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.