News & Events
- 25 Jan `20Vitiligo Session at IMCAS CongressIMCAS World Congress 2020 Room: Room 141 - level 1 Date: Saturday 1 February 2020 at 08:00 to 10:00 Topic module : Clinical Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery Speakers: ...
- 21 Jan `20Vitiligo Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Insights — updateThis exclusive analysis will help you to understand competitive environment for vitiligo therapies, the key biotech companies involved in vitiligo drug development, along with ...
- Jun, 202026Marriott Minneapolis, Airport 2020 American Boulevard E., Bloomington, MN USAWorld Vitiligo Day 2020 - USAWorld Vitiligo Day USA 2020 conference is themed "Embrace, Empower, Educate." The event will be held on June 26-28 at Marriott hotel in Bloomington, Minnesota, just south of Mi...
- Jun, 202025Belgrade, SerbiaWorld Vitiligo Day 2020 InternationalThe World Vitiligo Day 2020 headquarters will continue its international journey and move from Hanoi, Vietnam to Belgrade – the outspoken, proud and audacious capital city of Se...
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation
In The Media
- Lee Thomas: "How I Help People Understand Vitiligo"
- Vitiligo: Truth, Hope and Change
- Vitiligo Hunk - Aspiring Model Embraces His Skin Condition
- Ninu Galot - a Beautiful Vitiligo Spokesperson
- Elkanah - VITILIGO
- Marcus Haran: I Don't Give a F*** If You Don't Like Me
- Krizz Kaliko: Why Me?
- Things Not To Say To Someone With Vitiligo by BBC
- My story is painted on my body | Chantelle Brown-Young | TEDxTeen
- Inspiration for the World Vitiligo Day
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Charles Townes on Science and Religion for VRF Master Class
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- Can chemicals cause vitiligo?
It’s important to remember there are multiple factors involved in vitiligo onset, including genetic predisposition, living and working environments, and exposure to certain chem...
- Can Ginkgo Biloba help with vitiligo?
Ginkgo Biloba seems to be a simple, safe, inexpensive and fairly effective therapy for vitiligo. It is mostly effective in halting the progression of the disease. It can also sp...
- How long does it take to treat vitiligo?
Treatment results will vary by person and type of vitiligo. The rule of thumb is that you will need to allow at least 3 to 6 months before you begin to see results from any trea...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.