News & Events
- 26 Feb `21Vitiligo Drug Pipeline Analysis and Market Insights — UPDATE 2021Last year, the vitiligo industry has been badly affected by COVID-19 pandemic. As the world haphazardly endeavors to defeat a deadly virus, many vitiligo projects in China, Germ...
- Mar, 20218Silver Spring, MD, USAFDA public meeting on vitiligo UPDATE: FDA is announcing a new date for the meeting. The public meeting will be held on March 8, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST, in a virtual (online only) format. Please...
- Dec, 20205ONLINE from Bangalore, IndiaVitiligo International SymposiumHeld every two years, the Vitiligo International Symposium (VIS) is a flagship conference on vitiligo research and clinical management. Traditionally, the VIS consists of inform...
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
I support the petition to designate June 25 as Vitiligo World Day and save millions of people worldwide from social isolation
In The Media
- What's new in vitiligo 2020? By Dr. Seemal R. Desai
- Vitiligo Treatments: Present and Future, by Prof. Torello Lotti, MD
- World Vitiligo Day 2020 Origins by Ogo Maduewesi, CEO VITSAF
- World Vitiligo Day 2020. A living History by Yan Valle, CEO VR Foundation
- Lee Thomas: "How I Help People Understand Vitiligo"
- Vitiligo: Truth, Hope and Change
- Vitiligo Hunk - Aspiring Model Embraces His Skin Condition
- Ninu Galot - a Beautiful Vitiligo Spokesperson
- Elkanah - VITILIGO
- Marcus Haran: I Don't Give a F*** If You Don't Like Me
- Krizz Kaliko: Why Me?
- Things Not To Say To Someone With Vitiligo by BBC
- My story is painted on my body | Chantelle Brown-Young | TEDxTeen
- Inspiration for the World Vitiligo Day
- Bishop Cooper & The Revelations Just Think About It
- How Fallout 4 Helps Fight Vitiligo Stigma
- Winnie Harlow Meets April Star
- Winnie Harlow - The model who's bringing vitiligo into the open - BBC Trending
- Nobel Prize Winner Prof. Charles Townes on Science and Religion for VRF Master Class
- Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center
- June 25th: World Vitiligo Day in honour of Michael Jackson!
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 1
- Lee Thomas interview with Larry King Part 2
- Girl with vitiligo talks about Michael Jackson
- What tests should be done?
A well-trained dermatologist should be able to diagnose vitiligo and distinguish it from contact leukoderma or more than twenty other conditions with similar skin appearance bas...
- Does halo nevi affect vitiligo development?
Halo nevi — nevi with an depigmented circle around it, usually on the trunk — are about 10x more common in vitiligo patients than in the general population, especially in childr...
- Pyrostegia venusta as a folk medicine for vitiligo?
Pyrostegia venusta is a neotropical evergreen vine widely spread in Brazil throughout fields, at the coast, edge of the woods and along roadsides (see photo below). Popularly kn...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.