Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Sponsorship Opportunities | Platinum / $10,000
VRF offers only one Platinum level sponsorship opportunity. Our Platinum level sponsorship covers the global World Vitiligo Day conference, select community events worldwide and online activities.
Highlights of sponsorship:
- a 10-minute presentation (on research and education) during conference program session
- name and logo on all conference advertising and materials for the event and pre-event activities
- an exhibitor's table in the main conference and networking/coffee area
- logo in pre-session slideshows when available
- logo featured on sponsor signage in high traffic areas
- logo and organization statement (up to 50 words) on the website
- three complimentary registrations
- identification of your sponsorship on conference badges
- three social media promotions: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- logo and organization statement (linked to the website) in the newsletter
- three promotional items placed in the conference bags.
A formal Thank You will be made at the welcome address and dinner reception.
- How can I explain vitiligo to my children?
Vitiligo can be puzzling for a child because a person who has it isn't "ill" in a common sense. To choose the right words to explain vitiligo diagnosis to a child, first consi...
- Can Ayurveda help with vitiligo?
People have used herbs and natural remedies to treat skin conditions for centuries. Vitiligo is an auto-immune condition that causes white patches of skin to develop and expand...
- Will it spread?
Vitiligo activity may vary considerably from person to person. In a good number of patients the disease goes on for 3-4 years and then it settles down, with one or two stubborn...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.