Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Sponsorship Opportunities | Platinum / $10,000
VRF offers only one Platinum level sponsorship opportunity. Our Platinum level sponsorship covers the global World Vitiligo Day conference, select community events worldwide and online activities.
Highlights of sponsorship:
- a 10-minute presentation (on research and education) during conference program session
- name and logo on all conference advertising and materials for the event and pre-event activities
- an exhibitor's table in the main conference and networking/coffee area
- logo in pre-session slideshows when available
- logo featured on sponsor signage in high traffic areas
- logo and organization statement (up to 50 words) on the website
- three complimentary registrations
- identification of your sponsorship on conference badges
- three social media promotions: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- logo and organization statement (linked to the website) in the newsletter
- three promotional items placed in the conference bags.
A formal Thank You will be made at the welcome address and dinner reception.
- Polypodium leucotomos as an adjunct treatment for vitiligo?
Extracts of the tropical fern Polypodium leucotomos appear to have beneficial properties for the vitiligious skin. Polypodium leucotomos (also classified as Polypodium aureum) a...
- Are there any famous people with vitiligo?
Many celebrities have dealt with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career. Here are a few courageous famous peo...
- How to get insurance coverage for vitiligo treatments?
Most of health insurance companies will initially reject claims for vitiligo doctor visits or phototherapy treatments but with enough efforts you can have a substantial part of ...
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.