Watch video recordings from the World Vitiligo Day 2019 conference in Hanoi, Vietnam. The content has been edited for online viewing. The main language of the video is Vietnamese, but scientific presentations are in English. The Vitiligo Research Foundation does not endorse any specific treatments or medications for vitiligo that were featured during presentations.
- World Vitiligo Day 2019 Hanoi, Part 3 - Quality of Life. 3 hours 53 minutes
- World Vitiligo Day 2019 Hanoi, Part 2 - Transplantation procedure live stream. 1 hour 34 minutes
- World Vitiligo Day 2019 Hanoi, Part 1 - Science. 3 hours 51 minutes
- Which skin conditions can be mistaken for vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a common skin condition with characteristic milky white patches of irregular shape. However, several other skin conditions exhibit similar symptoms that can lead to ...
- Polypodium leucotomos as an adjunct treatment for vitiligo?
Extracts of the tropical fern Polypodium leucotomos appear to have beneficial properties for the vitiligious skin. Polypodium leucotomos (also classified as Polypodium aureum) a...
- Pyrostegia venusta as a folk medicine for vitiligo?
Pyrostegia venusta is a neotropical evergreen vine widely spread in Brazil throughout fields, at the coast, edge of the woods and along roadsides (see photo below). Popularly kn...
Our work is entirely funded by private donations – we receive no money from government. Your money will help us continue funding research into vitiligo and supporting people affected by the condition.
Though it is not always easy to treat vitiligo, there is much to be gained by clearly understanding the diagnosis, the future implications, treatment options and their outcomes.
Many people deal with vitiligo while remaining in the public eye, maintaining a positive outlook, and having a successful career.Copyright (C) Bodolóczki Júlia
By taking a little time to fill in the anonymous questionnaire, you can help researchers better understand and fight vitiligo.